1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
3. Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.
4. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
5. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
8. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
O Lord, make me an instrument of your Peace:
1. Where there is hatred, let me show love,
2. Where there is injury, pardon
3. Where there is discord, unity
4. Where there is doubt, faith
5. Where there is falsehood, truth
6. Where there is despair, hope
7. Where there is sadness, hope
8. And Where there is darkness, light.
O Master, grant that I may seek more to console than be consoled, To understand than be understood. To love than be loved Because it is in giving that we receive; In pardoning that we are pardoned; And in dying that we rise to eternal life.
1. Blessed are the self-confident for they will succeed.
2. Blessed are those who avoid guilt feelings for they are comforted.
3. Blessed are those with a positive self-image for they will feel better.
4. Blessed are those who clarify their values for they will invent themselves.
5. Blessed are those who know their rights for they will realize their entitlements.
6. Blessed are those who are non-stick surfaced for they will be admired.
7. Blessed are those who mob and gossip for they will move forward.
8. Blessed are those who are politically correct for they will avoid controversy.
To contact Ellis please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org